Successful completion of this online course earns a Record of Completion Certificate which is required to attend a real-time online CPO Certification class from the comfort of your own home. The Record of Completion can also be used to attend an in-person CPO Certification Class. Online real-time class or in-person class is scheduled after completion of this online course and costs $119. Class availability is listed on this website or by calling 702-243-7946. The Online Course and the CPO Certification class can also be purchased together for $300 here.
Understanding the fundamentals of pool and spa operation and safety reduces risk, decreases liability, and creates value for customers. This dynamic program for pool operators, service technicians, facility managers, and environmental health officials is a great stand-alone course or it can be the first step towards earning a Certified Pool & Spa Operator® Certification.
Benefits of Pool Operator Primer (POP) training:
This fundamental training and reference manual is for aquatic professionals, pool owner/operators, health officials, service technicians, retailers, property managers, and manufacturers. Industry leaders recognize this handbook as the single most important resource for the recreational water industry.
Handbook features include:
• Full color throughout
• Color-coded chapter identification
• Expanded keyword index and table of contents
• Mathematical and calculation guides
Learn how to:
• Reduce risks in and around the water
• Prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
• Address regulatory guidelines
• Maintain disinfection and water balance
• Manage water problems
• Perform troubleshooting, chemical testing, and record keeping
• Manage chemical feed
• Utilize automation and technology and much more.